Terms & Conditions
By purchasing GSEWS' merchandise, you are deemed to have acknowledged and agreed to all the Terms & Conditions stated.
GSEWS reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without any prior notice.
Purchase & Delivery
- Amendments to order(s) will not be accepted once payment has been verified.
- Please ensure that the order details as stated in the payment invoice are correct before making payment.
- All made-to-order items will be ready by the stipulated date and mailed out thereafter or requested for self-collection.
- Mailing is carried out during weekdays excluding public holidays.
- GSEWS will not be held liable for any lost/damaged items via normal mail postage.
- Request for cancellation of orders will not be accepted after payment has been made.
- GSEWS accepts payments via ATM transfer, Internet Banking and DBS Paylah only.
- For verfication purpose, payments via ATM transfer must be accompanied by a clear snapshot of the receipt and payments via Internet Banking must be followed with provision of IBanking initials.
- As every item is handmade, do allow for slight variance in each of the products and minor sewing hiccups as even machines make mistakes sometimes.
- Actual colour of products may differ from images due to colour calibration of individual’s monitor and it may appear darker/lighter in reality.
Returns & Exchanges
- In the event that the item you received has a defect, you would be required to mail it back and opt for either a refund or a remake of the item. Requests for refunds/remakes will be accepted within 7 working days from the dispatch date.
- Please note that returns and exchanges in the event of a defect in the item will be handled on a case by case basis.